4 T. soy sauce
2 T. peanut butter or black bean paste
1 T. honey or molasses
2 t. white vinegar
1/8 t. garlic powder
2 t. sesame seed oil
20 drops chinese style hot sauce (optional)
1/8 t. black pepper
Mix all ingredients by hand with A sturdy spoon. At first it looks like it won't mix together but keep going and it will.
Moo Shu pork
2/3 c. dried black fungus (' wood ears')
1/2 lb. pork loin or butt
3/4 c. bamboo shoots, thinly cut
3 c. chinese (napa) cabbage, thinly cut
3 large eggs
1 t. salt
4 T. oil
1 T. soy sauce
2 t. rice wine
A few drops of sesame oil
12 tortillas to serve
1) soak Fungus in warm water 10-15 min drain and remove any hard stalks, shred.
2) thinly cut the pork, bamboo, and cabbage into match stick pieces. Chop scallions.
3) lightly beat eggs with a pinch of salt.
4) scramble eggs in a preheated skillet with 1 T. oil until set but not too hard and set to the side.
5) heat remaining oil. Stirfry the remaining pork for about one min. Or until it changes color.
6) add veggies and stir another 2-3 min.
7) add your wet ingredients and stir another 2 min.
8) add scrambled eggs and mix them in while breaking them into pieces.
9) to serve put 2 T. of mix into the middle of the tortilla and top with hoisin sauce. Wrap like a burrito.
I also included my tia's pic of her food. Happy eating!:)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4