Search My Blog! :-)

Monday, February 6, 2012

I <3 It Mondays!




Yeah! the first of a new post I want to do every Monday showcasing what I loved this past week. So let's start with my top ten <3 its this week:
I <3 it Dessert 

Can you say crazy,insane,amazing, wonderful, got to eat it now? (It's snickers if you couldn't tell) click here for the recipe from How Sweet It Is.

I <3 it chili!: 


I need to make this like now.
Vegetarian Quinoa Chili-Two peas and their pod

I <3 it food!:
 
Rolled Oats! I'm eating these night and day.
source

I <3 it cookbook!:
Product Image


by Candice Kumai (Hardcover)
 
I <3 it song!:
 
Safe and sound by Taylor Swift:)

I <3 it addicting show!:
 Teen Mom 2!
Why can't I stop watching Janelle??

I <3 it favorite place to visit!:
 California! My Home State:)
*Feeling Homesick*

I <3 it Perfume!:
Meow by Katy Perry! I Love the sweet smell of Honey Suckle:)
 
I <3 it name!:
Zander! for a boy:)
The meaning of Zander is Man's Defender.
Find out more about the name Click

I <3 it shoe!:
Ash Thelma Wedge Sneakers
Wedge Sneakers! I sooo want a pair:)

Hope everyone had a good SuperBowl! I will try to post my Pics of Superbowl tomorrow. How was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. My weekend was great! Those bars look UH-MAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you had a good weekend! And aren't those bars out of this world?

      Delete