Search My Blog! :-)

Friday, February 17, 2012

Yummy Blueberry Smoothie

So as was obvious yesterday, I have been in love with Smoothies.
As in can't get enough of, craving, must have it now obsessed. And this blueberry smoothie I made for breakfast the other day is to good to keep to myself.
And yes that is snow in the background.

Yummy blueberry smoothie
Recipe adapted from Allrecipes
Serves 2 - 211 calories per serving
Ingredients
1 c. Of blueberries
8 oz. Of vanilla yogurt
3/4 c. Milk
2 T. Agave nectar
1/2 t. Vanilla extract

Blend all ingredients and serve immediately:).
Enjoy!!!
what are your favorite Smoothies? I am itching for ideas:)

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, I love smoothies too! They're so easier to whip up, minus washing the blender, and they taste great. I love strawberry banana smoothies. Try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know cleaning the blender stinks! I forgot about strawberry banana. I have the bananas but no strawberries:(

      Delete