Search My Blog! :-)

Monday, February 20, 2012

I <3 Mondays!

So this Monday I have to be brief. Like only Five <3s brief. sorry:(. I have to use my weekley Wifi wisely and I am going to do some fixes to my blog instead of a long post. So here is my top Five <3s  this week:

I <3 Smoothies!

Source
I have been loving/ craving smoothies this week. Soon I will be posting my yummy Blueberry Smoothie recipe I found!

I <3 Desserts!


I have been on the lookout for a good chocolate chip cookie recipe and I am definately going to try this one!
Big Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe- By My Baking Addiction
I will tell you how it turns out ;)

I <3 Dish!

I don't care what you say I am calling smoothies a meal. Especially if it is in the form of a Pineapple Mango Green Smoothie. Plus you slap "Healthy" on there and we are all good!

I <3 Avett Brothers!

I am loving Avett Brothers this week! January Wedding and Famous Flower of Manhatten are on repeat. Plus I want to go to their Dallas concert this summer!
Watch their I and Love and you music video, which by the way is also a favorite.

I <3 shoes!

Wedges!! I know don't I always mention shoes?? Tan btw are my faves:)
Shop Bop wedges

Okay got to go my peeps!
What are your <3s  this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment