Search My Blog! :-)

Friday, March 2, 2012

My Sick Self

I can't help it those pics made me smile all week. When I wasn't miserable and coughing. That's my lil brother and sister. So cute I can't get over it.
Now back to me.
I have been knocked out, cough a lung out, sick. That didn't stop me from baking. But sadly it did stop me from writing new posts. :(
I can't get fast internet at my house where I live so I have to rely on my smart phone to write my posts. The thought of how sore my thumb was going to be made me go to sleep tired. So sorry I couldn't pull it out of me this week!! But I promise I will make up for it next week!!
I spent my leap day well stocked. I made so many treats I couldn't keep track.
I made:
Mexican Hot Chocolate Snicker Doodles
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
And Waffles!!
Mind you I was partially still sick, but I wasn't about to waste a beautiful leap day.
So I think I will give myself a High Five for finally stocking my freezer with snacks. ( something I have been putting off)
How did you spend your leap day? What would you give yourself a high five for? Please remember to check out Meg's blog for the original High Five Post!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment