Search My Blog! :-)

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Zucchini muffins-the trend

So unless you have lived under a rock, zucchini is in right now. This is mostly due to the fact that they are in season right now. (ever heard of summer squash?) So zucchini cupcake, muffins, and anything else zucchini related have been surrounding me. So with zucchini in the fridge I decided to try my hand at muffins because I wanted something to eat for breakfast. This recipe I found on the internet at weelicious.com. It was really easy to make and didn't take long at all! I, made these with my sister and had a ton of fun. My little sister (who is two) even agreed these are awesome.

Ingredients:

2 c. all purpose flour

1 tsp. Cinnamon

1/2 tsp. Baking soda

2 tsp. Baking powder

1/2 tsp. Salt

2/3 c. granulated sugar

2 eggs whisked

1 tsp. Vanilla

1/3 c. oil

1 1/2 c. grated zucchini

Prep:
Preheat oven to 350°.

Mix together the first six ingredients.

In a separate bowl mix together additional ingredients, all the wet ones.

Pour wet ingredients into the flour mix and stir to combine.

Pour zucchini mix into cupcake pan.

Bake for 20 minutes.

Cool and serve.

See, that easy! This recipe shall not be feared by those who do not know how to cook.



No comments:

Post a Comment