Search My Blog! :-)

Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Veggie Sandwich

I eat this yummy sandwich pretty regularly.
Especially when my family is eating Turkey sandwiches. Today I was just looking for something fast and easy. I had already used oatmeal for breakfast.
Also Jennifer Hudson has inspired me to exercise and eat healthy:) I mean have you seen her??
Then:
Now:
WOW right??
And these donuts my mom made the other night might also be a contributing factor.
Yeah I think they might be a big chocolate glazed problem.
Veggie sandwich
1/4 tomato
1/4 onion
2 lettuce leaves
6 pickle slices
A little less than 1/4 c. Mozzarella cheese
2 slices wheat bread
2 T. Honey Mustard

First chop all your veggies.
Then assemble your Honey mustard.
pour some mustard:
Then some Honey or Agave:
Then stir:
Then you have Honey Mustard!
Next toast your bread with cheese in a toaster oven:
Then spread your Honey Mustard on the bread and assemble your sandwich:
Then eat!
Enjoy;)

No comments:

Post a Comment