Search My Blog! :-)

Monday, February 13, 2012

I <3 It Mondays!

So this week has gone by soo fast. Except for the last few days when I was sick. It stunk. But hey 48 hours can give you a lot of new things to <3.
My Top Ten this week:

1) I <3 My Uncle's Wedding!
I know this pic has been a long time coming. *procrastinator* I wish I could have been there crazy dancing with my peeps. :(

2) I <3 Words With Friends!
source
I MUST play before I can fall asleep.

3) I <3 Good Deals On Amazon!
Source
Foodista best of food blogs cookbook! Usually $16, I nabbed this for $3.06!! (With free next day shipping;) )

4) I <3 China Glaze's Hunger Games Nail Polish!
Don't you just love the colours? I can't decide my favorite. What's yours? To find out more about the collection and pre-order click here.

5) I <3 Desserts!
Butter milk blueberry breakfast cake from for the love of cooking. Muffins anyone?

6) I <3 Dish!
Bacon,date,and goat cheese galette from the teenage taste. Yes please!

7) I <3 South West Salad!
Source
McDonald's south west salad. Could you blame a girl?

8) I <3 Dress!
Source I love the high-low hem of this BCBG Max azria dress!

9) I <3 You Tube Videos!
I can't get enough of this video!

10) I <3 Reading Challenge!
Go here to sign up! I pledged 100!

What are you <3 Ing this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment