Search My Blog! :-)

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

SUPERBOWL!!

So once again Superbowl has come and gone. Food had been devoured and one team has won. I think this was the only Superbowl I didn't watch. Yes I know ....what! But I was to busy watching kids at this game. So I caught up on Superbowl commercials on the today show the next day. Can I say Mr. Quiggly was one of my favorites. If I ever own a bulldog I am going to name him Mr. Quiggly. Too cute! I still can't get over it. So this is the pic of the good looking bunch of kids I watched during Superbowl:
And this is me with them:
This was taken after an intense game of dodge ball. Yeah.
Their names are Grant,( the one sticking out his tongue) Payton, (the little red head) McKenzie, ( the one in the purple) and Austin( the one in the angry birds t).

Also my team won so yay!!
And also I think everyone saw the Halftime show right?
I think what made it memorable was my lil sis Alli dancing to the show in front of the TV. Because I found Madonna's performance pretty ridiculous. I mean it was kinda entertaining in a silly kind of way. But that's just my opinion.

And I am sorry I totally forgot to take pics of the food. But I can assure you I ate my fare share. We brought homemade pizzas and I made a cinnamon dessert pizza.
So my Superbowl was awesome how was yours?
What did you think of the halftime show?
What did you bring to the party?
and who were you rooting for?

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog. Very sweet, I will be back again.

    ReplyDelete