Here I come Teen Mom finale!!
Recipe from Brown Eyed Baker
2 3/4 c. Of flour
2 t. Cream of Tartar
1 t. Baking soda
1/4 t. Salt
1 c. (2 sticks) of unsalted butter, at room temp
1 1/2 c. Sugar
1 t. Vanilla extract
3 T. Sugar
1 T. Cinnamon
Spread parchment paper on your cookie sheets and stick them in your freezer to chill. Assemble your cookies:
1) whisk together flour, baking soda, cream of Tartar, and salt in a medium bowl.
2) cream the butter with the sugar until pale and fluffy. Then add your eggs and vanilla and mix well.
3) gradually stir in your flour mix on a low speed.
4) chill cookie dough for at least 30 min.
5) while you wait mix together the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
6) scoop 1- inch balls of cookie dough and roll in the cinnamon sugar mix.
7) place on chilled cookie sheet and bake for 10 min.
8) chill the sheets and dough between batches.
9) let cookies rest for 2-3 min. Then move to a cooling rack.
10) enjoy with a big glass of chocolate milk:)
P.s. sorry my posts are all in wacky order. Lately when I publish a post they are saved under the wrong date so they do not have the correct order that I published them in. I am sorry for this inconvenience and will try to figure out the problem.